Performance progress of National Project for Social, Human and Local development “ Mashroaak”
· The national project for social, human and local development “ Mashroaak” was launched in 2015, since then, 54727 projects have already been executed with the value of 2,335 billion Egyptian pounds.
· Currently 4,204 projects are being studied to be implemented with the value of 352,705 million Egyptian pounds.
· The summation of all previously mentioned projects is 58,931 with total value of 2,687 billion pounds.
· Assuming that the average cost to create a job opportunity in a small, medium and micro enterprise is 10000 pounds, therefore the above mentioned project has created up till now 250000 real job opportunities.
· According to the reports assembled from nationwide governorates and participating banks, project beneficiaries are so far as follows:
- 60 % under the age of 40
- 40% above the age of 40
- 68% males 32 % females
· Statistics also show that about 60 % of the projects are in commercial sector, 20 % in agricultural sector, 12 % in service sector and 8% in industrial sector.
· Menya, Behira, Sharkya, Sohag & Dakahlya are considered governorates with the highest performance rates.