The Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt is happy to announce that the homepage for Egypt Economic Development Conference (EEDC) that will be held in Sharm El-Sheikh 13-15th March 2015 is available for you.
The conference is essential for the government’s economic development plan – a plan that will bring wealth and improve social services for Egyptians. The conference will present investment opportunities to domestic and international investors across key sectors.
Very high and esteemed experts will be on the list of speakers, i.e.:
- Mohamed El-Erian, Chief Economic Advisor of Allianz, Chair of President Obama's Global Dev. Council (United States)
- Jeffrey Immelt, Chairman and CEO, GE (United States)
- Bob Dudley, Group Chief Executive, BP (United Kingdom)
- Ahmad Abdulkarim Julfar, CEO, Etisalat Group (United Arab Emirates)
- Sir Martin Sorrell, CEO and Founder, WPP Group (United Kingdom)
- Claudio Descalzi, CEO, ENI Co. Inc. (Italy)
Please find the attached program for the conference and follow this link for more information: http://www.egyptthefuture.com/
Egypt is looking forward for your participation in this keystone investment conference.
With kind regards,
Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in Norway and Iceland
For the Programme Press Here